Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Renewal House. To achieve our mission, we rely on the time, talent and treasure of friends like you! Renewal House offers an environment where volunteers can grow both personally and professionally while gaining perspective on families affected by addiction. We value the gifts and talents that volunteers bring to our program and its families, and we look forward to matching you with a current or ongoing opportunity.
Volunteer opportunities include:
• Spring Group Volunteer Opportunity
• Providing clerical support to the administrative and clinical teams
• Cleaning campus grounds to create a healing environment for all Renewal House families
• Serve as a volunteer committee member on a standing or special events committee
• *Seasonal Opportunities (To be posted throughout the year)
To get started, click here to complete the volunteer application. Return the application to email@example.com, and allow one-week for review and response.
In the best interest of our families and volunteers, please note:
• Individuals must successfully complete a background check, TB test, and drug screening prior to volunteering with Renewal House. A finger-print test may also be required.
• All volunteers must sign a confidentiality agreement.
• Youth, ages 15 and under, are not recommended. For youth opportunities, we recommend hosting a donation drive for the women and children. You may also contact our friends at Hands on Nashville.