Wednesday, 10 December 2014
We would love your help ensuring a happy and healthy holiday season for our families. Here are five ways to get involved now:
- Provide "Helpings" for Holiday Dinners- We are seeking donations of turkeys, canned goods, fresh produce, and disposable bakeware. Desired items include green beans, pecans, pie filling and shells, marshmallows, and $25 Kroger or Wal-Mart gift cards.
- Bundle Up - Baby, it's cold outside! We could use new or like-new coats, scarves, mittens, gloves, raincoats, umbrellas and stroller-covers for children, newborn to 10 years, and our moms. We would also love donations of pajamas, long-sleeved onesies, thermals, socks, and under-clothing for the families. For a complete wish list, please click here.
- Adopt-a-Family for the Holiday - We are looking for individuals, families, and corporations to adopt a Renewal House family, providing presents and smiles for our mothers and their children.
- Prepare an Apartment for a Family - We need your help painting, cleaning, and organizing apartments for mothers and their children. We anticipate several families moving in prior to the holiday, as we all just after. If you would like to sign-up your group of four - eight people, please contact email@example.com.
- Shop Using AmazonSmile - This is a simple way for you to help Renewal House. Just follow this link to designate a portion of your purchases to Renewal House while receiving the same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com.
To participate in any of the above opportunities, please contact Jennifer Wheeler, Development Director, at (615) 255-5222 ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 12/10/2014 1:28 PM by Jennifer Wheeler
No comments yet.