Renewal House is seeking a full-time Children’s Case Manager to provide child and family case management services. These services include but are not limited to conducting assessments, child development education, parenting coaching and support, and facilitation of psychoeducational and therapeutic groups for parents and children.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality case management to parents and children. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure client needs are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services for families to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on children and families in our community.
The Children’s Case Manager, who reports to the Program Services Manager, is responsible for the following:
– Providing effective child and family case management.
– Conducting regular child and parenting assessments.
– Facilitating child and adult therapeutic groups.
– Coordinating services for families with community partners, including daycare.
– Providing parenting coaching and support.
– Providing transportation/supervision for families’ off-site appointments.
– Completing timely and high-quality clinical documentation.
– Participating actively in clinical team meetings and client treatment planning.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
– A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services to families and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
– Experience working with families and children.
– Candidates must have ability to cover groups in the afternoon and early evening groups and occasionally weekend activities, as required.
– Bachelors degree in related field (Masters degree preferred).
– Knowledge of effects of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders on children and families.
– Knowledge/expertise in child development, child behavior, and behavior modification techniques, prenatal-10 years.
How To Apply
Send a cover letter and resume via email or fax to: