Renewal House is grateful for donations of items for our women and children. Unfortunately, due to limited available storage, we cannot accept all items. Below are suggested items to use in assembling a basket for a Renewal House family - these are our current needs. Please contact Lis Couser with questions or to schedule a drop-off at (615) 255-5222 x120 or JJones@RenewalHouse.org.
Please Note: We cannot accept donations of used clothing or shoes at this time.
Click here to download a pdf of Renewal House's Wish List.
Baby Shower Basket
For Newborns and Toddlers
- Diapers (sizes newborn - 5)
- Baby wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Baby lotion
- Baby formula
- Gas drops/Gripe water
- Safety 1st Nursery Kits
- Diaper bags
- Infant Playmats
- Plastic stroller covers, umbrellas
- Booster seats
- Crib sheets
- Baby blankets
- Cool Mist Humidifiers
- Swings that plug in
- Baby Monitors
- Brush and comb
- Cookbooks (ex: 30 min. healthy meals)
House Warming Basket
- Laundry baskets, laundry detergent, dryer sheets
- Towels and washcloths
- Twin size comforters, sheets, pillowcases
- Cleaning supplies: dish soap, scrubber sponges, bathroom cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, trash bags, brooms & dustpans.
- Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper and tissue
- Household goods: light bulbs, trash bags, lamps, alarm clock radios, irons, ironing boards, AA & AAA batteries
- Dining items: dishware, cups, pots & pans, storage containers, silverware, serving utensils
- Cooking items: Microwaves, toasters, crock pots, coffee makers, can openers, etc.
Renewal House is always in need of gift cards from Wal-Mart and Kroger in increments of $20 to use when a new family moves in.
For questions, please contact Jennifer Jones at (615) 255-5222 ext. 120 or JJones@renewalhouse.org.