Intensive Outpatient Program
Women's Intensive Outpatient Program
The Intenstive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a licensed program added in 2003 providing group therapy and educational sessions focused on the root causes of a woman's addiction.
Through IOP, women in the Metro Nashville-Davidson County area have access to case management services and other recovery support systems, including:
- Specialized Treatment for Pregnant and Post-Partum Women
- Spirituality Groups
- Parenting Groups
- Vocational Skills Groups
- Co-Occurring Disorders Groups
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- To achieve a basic understanding of the treatment and recovery process, including the disease concept of addiction.
- To make a commitment to the treatment and recovery process.
- To achieve a basic understanding of the 12-Step Program principles.
- To assess one's strengths and challenges as they relate to recovery.
- To identify one's relapse cycle and develop a relapse prevention plan as a means to overcome weaknesses and to utilize personal strengths.
- To achieve an understanding of co-occurring disorders and develop increased resilience.
- IOP is licensed by the Tennessee Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services.
- There is no cost to participate.
- TennCare is accepted.
- Women with low income, and those without insurance, are accepted under a state grant from the Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services.
- *Transportation is provided within Davidson County, if needed.
For more information about IOP, please contact us at (615) 255-5222 ext. 114 or at email@example.com.