We appreciate your donation of the following items, helping
families to renew, restore and recover, together!
Renewal House is accepting new clothing donations for the current season.
“House Warming” Items
- Towels, washcloths, comforters (twin), sheets (twin), pillowcases
- Cleaning supplies, Dawn dish soap, brooms & dustpans,
- Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper, tissues,
- Household goods: light bulbs, trash bags, lamps, alarm clock radios, irons, ironing boards
- Dining items: dishware, cups, pots & pans, storage containers, silverware, serving utensils
- Cooking items: Microwaves, toasters, crock pots, coffee makers
“Welcome Basket” Items
- Laundry baskets, laundry detergent, dryer sheets
- Shampoo & conditioner (tear-free, too), toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, body lotion
- Non-perishable food items including, peanut butter, pasta, macaroni & cheese, canned vegetables/fruits
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart or Kroger for perishable items and undergarments
- AA and AAA batteries
“Baby Shower”, Child and Youth Items
- Diapers (sizes 2—5), pull-ups, baby wipes, tissues, hand sanitizer, baby lotion, baby formula
- Plastic stroller covers, umbrellas, high-chairs, booster seats, changing tables, crib sheets, baby blankets, humidifiers (especially during the winter months)
- Legos (5+ years), Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head, Little People sets, Matchbox cars
- Crayons, pencils, markers, coloring books, learning cards, educational puzzles
- Wall hangings, lamps, coffee and end tables, bedding, and furniture, as needed*
*Due to limited space, Renewal House is unable to store large items. Additionally, we are unable to pick-up donations. However, we are eager to find a way to match your generous donation to a family in need - so let's put our creative minds together. Where there is a will, there is a way!
**Our campus is rather large, and the hill between the two buildings is steep (to say the least). To expedite the delivery of services and items, we would love a small, utility vehicle.
For questions, please contact Caitlin O'Leary, Development and Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 255-5222 ext. 120.